• All Categories
Quick Search
Announcement & News RSS

The vendee of Android-phone Auction and to be continued [Copy the Link]

1#

Dear customers,

Android-phone Auction has ended. Thanks for all the customers actively participating the auction.

Congratulations, marcioterra! You bid the item at the price $136(Please check your e-mail for the detail)

To thanks for all the participants involved in this activity, we also would like to reverse you 5 dollars but with a

small request as follows:

Activity period:  2014-03-06 22:00pm ~ 2014-03-09 22:00pm (PST)

How to get the 5$ offer:

1. Place this item within activity time

2. Write Products review + upload to www.YouTube.com when received.

3. 5 dollars will be refunded to you then.

(For more detail, we will send to your account E-mail.)

Appreciate again for all your support to focalprice.com.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Vincci

2#

this auction is not valid it says Starting Bid:$1

Bid Increment: $5
so first bid was by member named info27 5$ --- not valid it should be 6$ 1+5=6 because starting bid is 1$ next is 5$ higher because it says Bid Increment: $5 next should be 6+5=11 so first bid not valid ,second $30 nn  not valid ,next 35.00$  not valid,next I offer 50 dollars not valid,until my bid of 6$ so there was only my bid valid because it was by the rules you took some bid from your friend or somebody close for 136$ ,why?! it was not highest bid
There was ex:doni7777 bidding 150$ and others higher so wtf,there was no limit so this was obviously Scam or Fraud...because only my bid was valid...6$ because there was never higher bid of 11$ after mine bid!
3#

you write rules and then break it and make some winner...it says bid increment 5$ which means add 5 $ to previous bid...there is no limit so this is stupid...that why you are not like ebay, you make to many errors...
4#

Reply 3# mikloncaric post

Hi, dear mikloncaric, the vendee bid the item at price 136$, it is valid for our rules, and the other price above 139$, I think maybe our customers played  a joke with us,after all, the last bidding price cannot be higher than our website, customers also will not accept this price, right? So hope you could  kindly understand. Thanks.
5#

everything is said you make rules you brake rules and make new unwritten rules so yes vendee bid is what you tell it is...
6#

Reply 5# mikloncaric post

Your kind understanding will be greatly appreciated.