• All Categories
Quick Search
General Discussion RSS

These Guys are a RIP OFF [Copy the Link]

1#
It's been 4 months and no reply no product no cash.
Someone that these guys to the attorney General and shut them down!
2#

i have problem with my tablet and cant return it and probably wont get another so im affraid ill end like you...
3#

Reply 1# maderia post

hi, maderia, i noticed that our RMA team has offered you a solution on March 2, and but has not got your reply. The package must be delayed in transit. Shall we resend it to you or issue a refund to your account first?  Please advice.  
4#

I agree this whole place should be SHUT DOWN.
5#

Reply 4# gibanez post

Dear friend, we know you are depressed by your order FPTZFTHVLXHM and we are feeling the same, we hope it can be delivered soon but it was shipped out and we have no idea,we just want you allow for more days to process the order to be delivered to your place, should you have not received it until 15 days later we will make a full refund as our rules.
Hope you could kindly understand.
6#

How long does it take to get your order to Europe because I have been already waiting for almost a month now.
7#

Reply 6# itis01 post

Normally, it takes 15-25 business days (not include the weekends) for the order to be delivered to your address.

Below is  the tracking information for your reference:
NumberOriginDestinationEventsStatusOperate
RC008673762CN
View Official Data
China
Normal Tracking
Malta(Modify)
Not Found
2014-03-15 00:00, 交航, PEK, 马耳他Transporting

I am afraid the tracking information is not updated in time, but it is still in transit. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you kindly please allow more days for it to be delivered to you?