• All Categories
Quick Search
Announcement & News RSS

2014 Chinese National Day Holiday Notice [Copy the Link]

1#
Dear Customer,
We'd like to inform you that Chinese National Day holiday (Sept. 30 - Oct. 06 PST) is around the corner. Please note the following about our holiday schedule:

You can place order during the holiday times:
1. In stock item: it will be shipped out within 3 days.
2. No stock item: it will be shipped out after Oct. 8.

Festival Schedule (In Pacific Standard Time Sept.30 - Oct. 06)

TeamDateSept. 29Sept. 30 ~ Oct. 02Oct. 03Oct. 04 - 06Oct. 07
Customer Servicecontact usMessage & RMAMessage & RMAMessage & RMAMessage & RMAMessage & RMA
response time24 hours48hours48hours48hours24Hours
WarehouseOrder Processing24 hoursNot Available72hours72hours48hours
Shipping CompanyParcel
processing
ShippingStop shipping Stop shipping Resume shippingShipping
Attention: during Sept. 29 ~ Oct. 07, the online tracking number checking service of post office will delay around 5-7 days. In the meanwhile, order delivery time will be prolonged accordingly.
We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Should there is any question, please contact us via My Message.
last editVincci edited on 2014-09-19 02:30:36
2#

Hi, i place my order in sept 18, but it never was shipped, i want some responses, cause i sent you some messages and i am not a solution, if i can't get my goods i will request a refund vía paypal

Order No.              Total Amount        Payment Method            Status        Order                         Date                    
FPTZFIR6SRCE  US$ 278.97              Paypal                 Paid&Unpacked        9/18/2014 20:38:59
last editMarkusOnline edited on 2014-09-30 14:35:56
3#

I buy from the 17th September and I'm in the same situation, only I get messages that do not have my articles, when the announcement was saying it was sent within 24 hours, plus it is the second time that happens to me when I ask me send hablerlo month I paid more for the month and a half of waiting. It is time consuming.

Order No.          Total Amount    Payment Method        Status    Order                         Date  
FPTZFIGI9G2S US$ 393.96    CyberSource               Paid&Unpacked         9/17/2014 16:31:53
4#

dove cavolo è il mio ordine!|!!!!!
FPGZFIKW2QNI PAYPAL rimborso
5#

Order No.    Total Amount    Payment Method    Status    Order Date    Shipping Date    Operation
FPGZFIL9JSU8
US$ 2.09    Paypal    All Shipped    9/8/2014 10:42:10    9/9/2014    View Invoice

I ordered a while ago as well. I would like to be notified about the situation of my product. I ordered a small and cheap thing to make sure focalprice had a good service, and I would like to order some other things, but please I need answer.
6#

Reply 5# richellequiroz post

hi, friend, after checking, I found your order FPGZFIL9JSU8 was shipped out on Sep 9 without a tracking number. Since the order amount is less than$20 and there is no registered fee was paid.

Normally, it takes 35-45 business days (not include the weekends) for the order to be delivered to your address and it will take more time in peak season. Could I ask you to wait a few more days with your patience?

However, if you do not receive your order by Oct 25, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll assist you further.

Highly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Have a nice day!
7#

Order No.     Total Amount     Payment Method     Status     Order Date     Shipping Date     Operation
FPGZFIAJS57C
    US$ 11.99     Paypal     All Shipped     9/11/2014 04:13:27     9/12/2014

Hello,

I haven't received my package yet and I ordered it on September 11th and it shipped on the 12th. It says I don't have a tracking number and its going on 30 days now. I live in California so I was under the assumption it would take only up to 20 days to receive this. Please get back to me asap on the status of my item or I am going to demand a refund through paypal.

Thank You,
Raven Kone
8#

Reply 7# ravenkone post

hi, friend, it's sad to hear that your order is taking longer than you expected.

Could you please confirm with your relatives or neighbor to see if they helped you to accept the package. Or could you please check with your local post office? Experience proves that many parcels claimed as not received are found in local post office.

However, if you can not find the package, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Thank you and have a nice day!
9#

It seems as though many people are having the same issue as me. I ordered on September 29th, Got an e-mail that it shipped out Oct. 3rd, and yet it sill hasn't arrived. I wasn't given a tracking #, and therefore cannot follow precisely what is going on. I would also like a response to my message via your customer service messenger. It has passed the period of delay, 9-15 days, and just want what I ordered. I rarely order from the internet, and you are reminding me why. Either produce my order, a really good explanation. or my money.
10#

Reply 9# iamkaiox post

hi, friend, normally, it takes 15-25 business days (not include the weekends) for the order to be delivered to your address and it will take more time in peak season. Could I ask you to wait a few more days with your patience?

However, if you do not receive your order by Nov 8, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll assist you further.

Highly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Have a nice day!