• All Categories
Quick Search
Русский RSS

I ask for help [Copy the Link]

1#
I ask for help!!! the parcel didn't come to Order ID: FPTZFHV9EM6V Track Number: RS138319193NL passed 130 days and to me returned $150 and other $240 don't return!!!
2#

Reply 1# pan26011970 post

hi, friend, it is regretful to hear that your order may not have been fulfilled in time for it to arrive when you expected it to. I sincerely apologize for any disappointment this may have caused you.

We will arrange the refund ASAP. Would you kindly please check your account and confirm it later?

Notice: If you pay for your order via credit card, it will take 7-45 days for your credit card company to process the refund and credit your account. Any questions or concerns about credit posting, please contact your financial institution.

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!
3#

большое спасибо за помощь !!! Случайно наткнулся на этот форум , и оказалось не зря . Вопрос с возвратом остатка денег оказалось можно решить !!! В учётной записи есть перевод 239,88 $ через PayPal ,   Теперь буду ждать перевод .И ещё раз вам спасибо !!!
4#

Reply 3# pan26011970 post

You are welcome and it’s my pleasure to serve for you.

Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!
5#

СПАСИБО!!! СЕГОДНЯ ВСЯ СУММА ПОСТУПИЛА НА МОЙ СЧЁТ !!! желаю всем не попадать в такие ситуации .
6#

Reply 5# pan26011970 post

hi, pan26011970, glad to hear that you have got the refund.

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!