• All Categories
Quick Search
New customers RSS

Integration of API FocalPrice API with platform OpenCart.‏ [Copy the Link]

1#
hello, can any one guide me how to integrate the focalprice API and clientID in major shopping cart systems? like or opencart?

I am very happy with what I'm doing partnership with you FocalPrice the site, I have done my registration already received the statement of approval as drop shipping customer.

I ask kindly that you assist me and help me in the integration of the API FocalPrice, with my website to use the opencart platform.

I have many visits that my site and various applications Daily, already buy many Chinese products, on average 2000-3000 dollars per week and with this integration be able to do 2-3 times more requests and would increase the amount of products on my website and would like to FocalPrice, was my only supplier, but for that I need a help so that this integration occurs.

I await an answer.

Best regards
2#

Reply 1# Rafdt post

Dear Rafdt, please be advised that drop-ship order is handled by a different department. For all the issues about dropshipping, I propose that you contact us via E-MAIL at dropshipping@focalprice.com directly and the matter shall be handled within 6 hours.

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!
3#

Ok, I understand, however this department "dropshipping", it seems that is not is of interest to serve the new customers because already sent more if six (06), e-mail address informed (dropshipping@focalprice.com) requesting guidance / assistance, how to integrate FocalPrice API with my website, however to date, not received a single response.

I am very sad about the way you deal with future business partners, ask for only one answer in my email rafimports@hotmail.com, about whether to help me to integrate and if not possible, I would be told not to Barging need is the team. grateful
4#

Ok, I understand, however this department "dropshipping", it seems that is not is of interest to serve the new customers because already sent more if six (06), e-mail address informed (dropshipping@focalprice.com) requesting guidance / assistance, how to integrate FocalPrice API with my website, however to date, not received a single response.

I am very sad about the way you deal with future business partners, ask for only one answer in my email rafimports@hotmail.com, about whether to help me to integrate and if not possible, I would be told not to Barging need is the team. grateful..
5#

I am very sad about the way you deal with future business partners, ask for only one answer in my email rafimports@hotmail.com, about whether to help me to integrate and if not possible, I would be told not to Barging need is the team. grateful..
6#

Site bug - no info on dropshipping API, how to use it, where to get it from, how to apply step by step (you have to guess).

Now rant:
This is an absolute joke. How focalprice expects people to use their API if there's not a single word on how to use it and where to get it from on your website?!?

Also, people replying (if you get reply) from dropshipping@focalprice.com are useless, they either don't have a clue, don't know English or send back standard messages that don't answer question!

Get a grip focalprice, you're losing business and you don't seem to care at all! What kind of a business would allow that?
last editpiachu edited on 2016-03-07 16:12:41