• All Categories
Quick Search
New customers RSS

Focalprice dosen't cover the warranty!!!! [Copy the Link]

1#
If you buy something in this place remember you don't have any waranty. Even if your item break for a functional failure the will never cover your warranty and I'm showing you all the RMA messages so you can judge for yourself:

RMA No.: RMA1601140015

Order ID: FPTZA1AXAUYS Request Type:Request refund

SKU: MH1279W/1;Complaint Reason: Functional Failure

You started this RMA Request at 1/14/2016 22:38:46

After than 3 months using the phone now the screen it's all black. When I take out the battery and put it back on, the screen shows a screen full of vertical lines of diferent colors and after a while the phone works fine until the screen its of again. After that, the screen wont show anything else than a black screen. I tried flashing the *** Ulefone phone image from the manufacturer webpage and worked fine until I power off the phone. The black screen went back and I can only take the battery out. I taked then phone to a repair store and they told me its a motherboard failure.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/15/2016 04:06:29

Dear NandyJoshu,

Thanks for letting us know your problem and apologize for the problem caused here.

As for the failure, would you kindly please send a video in attachments (links such as dropbox and youtube is not allowed open in China,) to this email address: meiqin.xiao@miqiangcn.com titled with your RMA message ID. After sending, please inform me here.

In addition, post a detailed description about the failure when using and our product engineer will help you to diagnose and solve the problem shortly.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You replied this message at 1/15/2016 11:15:19

I already send the mail as you requested. Im waiting your response.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/18/2016 02:55:14

Dear NandyJoshu,

I have feedback this problem to the experts of our QC , and they will check the problem clearly and offer you a good solution to solve your item. Please share us a short of time.  

You replied this message at 1/18/2016 12:16:35

As you can see in the Video a send you, as you put in the battery the phone shows nothing more than a color bar screen. Nothing your experts can solve, its a motherboard graphic failure. Meantime I have no phone, so I hope this won't take more than 1 day...

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/19/2016 03:22:00

Dear NandyJoshu,

Sorry for the inconvenience has casued to you. I have passed the problem to our engineers already and we are not able to confirm where the problem is. Considering it will take a long time for us to get it and it may get lost or damaged in transit, how about you repairing it in your local area? We would like to cover the repair fee if any. But please let me know the repair fee first before you get it done.  

You replied this message at 1/19/2016 07:45:20

I did, but just to give me a repair fee, they ask me for 40€. And they told me it's a motherboard graphic failure, so It can't be repaired, the only solution it's replace the motherboard. They say, probably at least 140€, they can't be sure until they open the phone (which will cost me 40€). So it's better to me to send you the phone or you give me a 140€ discount in a new phone.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/20/2016 03:57:54

Dear NandyJoshu,

I am sorry that the repairing fee is too expensive and this smartphone has been used for a long time and it is almost out of warranty now. We are sorry that it can't be exchanged for a new one,

You replied this message at 1/20/2016 04:02:04

Ok, so, where do I have to send you the phone to the repair?

You replied this message at 1/20/2016 04:39:04

Hello again, Im checking your producct warranty, and my Item its in Refund or Replace since less than 90 days have passed and its a Verified functional failure: 4. Verified Functional Failure Failure that makes the device unusable, for which repairing requires changing critical components such as the board, screen, reset cables, etc. So do as your Warranty grants me. Refund or Replace my phone.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/21/2016 03:57:57

Dear NandyJoshu,

But this smartphone has been used for a long time and it is almost out of warranty now. Kindly repair it in your local area.  

You replied this message at 1/21/2016 04:23:16

I don't kwon how much time it's "a long time". And "almost out of warranty" means IN WARRANTY (almost or not). So tell me straight, are you telling me that you won't cover my warranty as it's in your own description? There are no official tech service of this brand in my country, so do as your warranty grants me and stop wasting my time.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/22/2016 03:55:28

Dear NandyJoshu,

Shall we refund $50 to your account?  

You replied this message at 1/22/2016 04:25:30

No. Your warranty grants me a working phone, this don't cover the repair fee that it's 140€. I can accept: a) a full refund. b) a 140€ coupon for a new phone c) a repair of my phone Your warranty grants me A or C options, your choice, please stop making me options much lower than my warranty.

You replied this message at 1/25/2016 06:15:14

Im still waiting for your answer...

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/26/2016 03:46:00

Dear NandyJoshu,

It is too expensive. Kindly ask them to give you a discount, dear.  

You replied this message at 1/26/2016 04:16:03

I can't ask them anything, the don't work for me. Stop making me waste my time. Do as your warranty grant me. Refund the money or repair my phone.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/27/2016 03:37:13

Dear NandyJoshu,

We can bear $60 for the reparing costs, dear.  

You replied this message at 1/27/2016 03:47:16

It's obvious that we can't understand each other and you are only wasting my time, so stop making me offers. I repeat, stop making me offers! Make a full refund or accept my RMA and give me an address so I can send you the phone so you can start the repair.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/27/2016 04:03:23

Dear NandyJoshu,

I am sorry that it has been used for a long time and we can't arrange a full refund.  

You replied this message at 1/27/2016 04:17:21

READ MY MESSAGES. Full refund or Accept the RMA and give me a Address so I can send you the phone so you can repair it. You can't do the refund, fine. Accept the RMA and give me an address.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/28/2016 03:24:18

Dear NandyJoshu,

Kindly note that customer need to pay the round way shipping costs. If it get lost or damaged in the transit, or if there is any tax, we won't bear any responsibility. . Thank you.

You replied this message at 1/28/2016 04:31:22

Since you ain't giving me other option, fine. Accept the RMA And give me an address

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/29/2016 03:00:00

Dear NandyJoshu,

I am sorry that it has been used for a long time and even you return it to us, we can't arrange a full refund.  

You replied this message at 1/29/2016 03:59:52

90-180 days on a functional failure, return for repair. Accept the RMA and give me an address. STOP WASTING MY TIME.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/29/2016 04:05:35

Dear NandyJoshu,

Shall we refund you 80 euros for the repairing costs?  

You replied this message at 1/29/2016 04:54:30

No, it's not enough. 90-180 days on a functional failure, return for repair. Accept the RMA and give me an address

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 1/30/2016 03:55:04

Dear NandyJoshu,

If it get lost or damaged in the transit, or if there is any tax, we won't bear any responsibility. Thank you.  

You replied this message at 1/30/2016 04:17:46

You told that allready. Fine. Stop wasting my time. Accept the RMA and give me an address

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/1/2016 03:39:09

Dear NandyJoshu,

Shall we refund you 90 euros for the repairing costs?  

You replied this message at 2/1/2016 03:44:11

No. Stop making me offers. I know I'm gonna pay the round way shipping costs and that If it get lost or damaged in the transit, or if there is any tax, you won't bear any responsibility. Now accept the RMA and give me an address.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/1/2016 04:05:29

Dear NandyJoshu,

The best solution is that you repair it in your local area.  

You replied this message at 2/1/2016 04:08:16

I told you the repair in my local area it's 140 euros, and you said it's too much, fine, I wont repair it in my local area, so stop making me offers. I know I'm gonna pay the round way shipping costs and that If it get lost or damaged in the transit, or if there is any tax, you won't bear any responsibility. Now accept the RMA and give me an address.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/2/2016 01:46:35

Dear NandyJoshu,

Will you kindly send us the invoice of the repairing costs?

You replied this message at 2/2/2016 02:04:44

As I already told you I don't have a invoce of the repairing cost, I asked and they told me, no invoice involved. They ask me for 40€ just to open the phone, and I will lose the warranty, so no, I won't repair it in my local area. Stop asking things that I told you already, READ MY MESSAGES BEFORE ASK ANYTHING. Your Warranty: 90-180 days on a functional failure, return for repair. Accept the RMA and give me an address. STOP WASTING MY TIME.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/2/2016 04:00:37

Dear NandyJoshu,

The best solution is that you repair it in your local area.  This smartphone is long out of production and i am afraid that there is no addtional accessories to fix it.

You replied this message at 2/2/2016 04:22:10

That's the exact problem the repair store will have in my local area. They don't have stock of any part of my phone since it can't be brougth on my country. That's why the repair cost it's almost the same of a new phone. Your warranty grants me the right of the repair of the phone or you can refund me. That's your choice. You sold me a defective phone, it's your responsability.

You replied this message at 2/3/2016 04:59:12

This RMA started 01/14/2016 and Im still waiting for you to cover my warranty...

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/4/2016 03:31:02

Dear NandyJoshu,

Or shall we refund $ 100 to your account?

You replied this message at 2/4/2016 04:18:56

No. That won't cover the repair (if it can be done) and won't cover the expenses of phone I brought from you. You sold me a defective phone, I brought from you a phone with a warranty. YOU MUST COVER MY WARRANTY, Accept the RMA, give me an address and repair my phone or refund me. I will not lose a single euro when it's you how sold me a defective phone. take responsability of your sales as your warranty grants.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/5/2016 02:55:12

Dear NandyJoshu,

From Feb 5 to Feb 14, part of our staff is on their holidays to celebrate our traditional Spring Festival, there is only part of our staff on duty to provide service for our dearest customer. Thus the handling time for your request will be prolonged about 5-7 days during this period due to the absence of our related staffs. We promise all of request will be handled from Feb 15. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your kind patience and understanding will be much appreciated.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/5/2016 02:55:14

Dear NandyJoshu,

From Feb 5 to Feb 14, part of our staff is on their holidays to celebrate our traditional Spring Festival, there is only part of our staff on duty to provide service for our dearest customer. Thus the handling time for your request will be prolonged about 5-7 days during this period due to the absence of our related staffs. We promise all of request will be handled from Feb 15. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your kind patience and understanding will be much appreciated.

You replied this message at 2/5/2016 03:02:00

Don't worry, I didn't expect you to do anything like solving the problem YOU caused before your hollidays. Hope you enjoy and came back remembering your legal obligations.

xiaojuan.wu replied this message at 2/6/2016 03:02:44

Dear NandyJoshu,

Thank your message.

If you don't want accept we give a parital refund , would you like to return us the phone ?

We will refund you full money after we received the item ?

You replied this message at 2/8/2016 05:59:17

Fine, I'll send you the phone and as soon as you recibe it, you refund me 162,15€. Give me an address and any additional instruction on the package sending.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/12/2016 19:58:28

Dear NandyJoshu,

I am sorry that this item  has been used for a long time, even you return it us, we can only refund 100 euros to your account.

You replied this message at 2/14/2016 14:06:12

NO. READ YOUR OWN WARRANTY AGREEMENT!!! 90 TO 180 DAYS FULL REFUND OR REPAIR. SO NO, NOT TOO MUCH TIME OF USE. REPAIR OR FULL REFUND. YOUR CHOICE. STOP MAKING ME WASTE MY TIME.

You replied this message at 2/14/2016 14:22:02

Im opening a reclamation on PayPal, and this conversation it's going to be send to them.

meiqin.xiao replied this message at 2/15/2016 03:24:47

Dear NandyJoshu,

We also suffered a great loss.  

You replied this message at 2/15/2016 03:44:19

You haven't lost anything you were paid the price you ask and ain't giving me the warranty I brougth. Accept the RMA and give me an address so I can send you the phone and you can repair it or give me a full refund. Your choice.

2#

One month from the RMA and all that focalprice it's doing it's laught at me as a costumer.