• All Categories
Quick Search
New Product Request RSS

How to Fix Bricked Samsung S4/S5/S6? [Copy the Link]

1#
I bricked my Samsung Galaxy S5. Fully bricked, no 3button or anything. screen blank no matter what i did etc etc

I took it to optus (it was rooted so out of warranty apparently, but they weren't to know that) and said it just wouldn't turn on. They didn't even ask how it happened (had planned to say tried to update it with kies and it just wouldn't turn on) anyways they were just like 'hmmm yeah... not turning on, that's manufacturers problem. We'll send it to them and they'll have a look. Sign this and this and this.'

less than a week later i got a call from them and had my phone back working like nothing happened. All apps and data still there.

How can i fix my bricked Samsung Galaxy S5?

Method to Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 1/2/3/4/5, Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J4/J5, Samsung Galaxy A3/A5/A7/A8/A9:

Unbrick Samsung, it is a data recovery software for android, and it can also fix those bricked samsung galaxy phones to normal. You can restore all of the data in your cell phone, and you can selectively restore it. You can also preview the file in detail before recovering. The whole process is 100% safe, because only you can access your account and file. In addition, the use of the software is also very simple. You can complete the data recovery by just a few steps.

Learn more:

How to Fix a Bricked Samsung Galaxy S5

How to Fix a Bricked Samsung Galaxy Phone
2#

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the safe and effective data recovery program which not just enables you one click to directly recover lost and deleted data like contacts, photos, videos, call logs and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy devices, but also can fix a bricked Samsung Galaxy, and recover lost data from bricked Samsung Galaxy phone.
last editjamoner57 edited on 2016-09-08 04:02:02