• All Categories
Quick Search
General Discussion RSS

How to Recover Contacts from A Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone? [Copy the Link]

1#
"How can I do to extract all the contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S7 that stucking in blank screen, I want to flash the ROM, any one who can help?"
"Is it possible to restore my contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4 with cracked screen without changing a new screen?"

Are you also meet the similar situation as above? Looking for a simple way to recover contacts from broke Samsung Galaxy phone? If so, you can not miss the Samsung Data Extraction.

Samsung Data Extraction is the excellent data recovery software, which can scan your Samsung Galaxy phone and find the deleted and lost data from your phone's memory and its SD card on Mac. You can restore data including text messages, photos, videos, audios, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages and other document files from Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy J, Galaxy A, Galaxy On, Galaxy Tab and other Samsung Galaxy devices in one click. So, you can easily to recover data from Samsung with cracked screen in few simple steps:

Step 1. Run to program and connect your phone to PC
Step 2. Choose the fault type of your device
Step 3. Enter Download Mode on the Samsung Phone
Step 4. Analyze the Samsung Phone
Step 5. Preview and Recover the Data from Broken Samsung Phone

Related: Recover Data from Samsung with Broken Screen
last editOlimpics edited on 2017-11-09 04:52:36
2#

To Recover Contacts from A Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone, we need to ask help from a Broken Android Data Extraction tool. It helps you extract data like contacts from a broken or dead Samsung phone directly.