• All Categories
Quick Search
General Discussion RSS

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Copy the Link]

1#
"I deleted all photos from my Dad's Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by mistake, what really made me feel regret. I wanna get back this deleted photos from the Galaxy device. But anyone who can help?" - Herry.

The vast majority of Samsung Galaxy users have the experience of accidentally deleting photos from their phone, which is a common case where Samsung Galaxy users lose their photos and have no backup without care. There are a lot of Samsung Galaxy users who delete important photos of the entire album wrong, and then ask to help to restore deleted files. In fact, to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related:  Transfer Photos from Samsung S7 to Computer
last editjamoner57 edited on 2017-11-15 03:57:37
2#

Samsung data recovery program offers us an way to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge before they are overwritten by new data. After connecting it to computer via usb cable, open the program. All deleted photos will be scanned out and recovered to computer easily.