• All Categories
Quick Search
General Discussion RSS

How to Bypass the Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy Phone? [Copy the Link]

1#
"I forgot my lock screen Pattern in my Samsung Galaxy S6. What should I do to bypass it without losing any data or factory reset?"
"How can I do to bypass the lock screen PIN of my Samsugn Galaxy Note 4 without restoring it to factory settings?"

This is the situation where every one of us would have stuck once. Now a days android pattern lock and passcode have become so much popular and it is something good to keep your android device safe from unauthorized access. And this happens very often when one forgets the password or pattern.

To bypass the lock screen on Samsung Galaxy phone without losing data, what you need is just the Samsung Lock Screen Removal.

Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which is an all-in-one data recovery tool for almost all Samsung Galaxy devices. With the help of this program, you can not only restore the lost and deleted content like photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp chats and more from your Samsung Galaxy device including Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A/J/ON/Tab, but also one click to fix a bricked Samsung and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab without losing data. So, you can easily bypass Samsung S6 lock screen pattern by using this tool without losing data.

Related: How to unlock Samsung with broken screen
last editOlimpics edited on 2017-11-23 04:51:06