• All Categories
Quick Search
General Discussion RSS

How to Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6 [Copy the Link]

Lost Data on your Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6? Don’t worry,you can use an Android data recovery software to recover deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy S8,as well as recovering lost messages, photos and video from Samsung Galaxy devices, like Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3/S2/S, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, etc.

I have ever use a Android phone data recovery to recover contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S8,I remember it’s named U.Fone Android data recovery which is a powerful data recovery for Samsung,it supports get back lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy Phone.What’s more,If you want to recover other data on your Samsung Galaxy,this professional Android Samsung data recovery can help you recover messages, photos and video from Samsung Galaxy devices, like Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note etc.

How to Recover Lost Contacts on Samsung S8

Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Step 2: Enable USB debugging before scanning your phone
Step 3. Scan your Samsung Galaxy phone
Step 4: Preview and Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S8

In additional,if you want to recover lost files on the SD card inside your mobile phone, this Samsung recovery tool allows you restore photos, video and music form SD card inside your Samsung phone.

Note: Don't save the recovered data on your Samsung Galaxy cell phone again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake. If you want to import your contacts, photos and video back to your Samsung device,you can use this Samsung S8 Manager Transfer tool.