• All Categories
Quick Search
General Discussion RSS

How to Recover Deleted SMS from Galaxy S8/S7/S6 [Copy the Link]

Unfortunately,you deleted text messages on your Samsung phone,this article teach you how to restore Samsung Galaxy lost SMS on computer. So backup is very important in nowadays to make sure the phone data is secure, but the Samsung Kies now allows user backup text messages,what's more important for me is that I have to find a way to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy S8,as well as Galaxy S7/S6/S5/Note 8,etc.

Samsung Galaxy File Recovery is a powerful data recovery solution I came across recently. I have tried several recovery tools in last week and data recovery for Android is the best among them for its recovery ability and simple user interface. Only 3 steps are involved in the whole recovery process to recover Samsung lost contacts, text messages, photos, media files and documents. It takes care of all the dirty work at back-end. You trigged the recover button, and then handle it over to the software. Grab a cup of coffee, then your lost contacts will come back after your return.Let’s show you the use guide about how to recover Samsung Galaxy S4 for example.

How to Recover Deleted Messages on Galaxy S8

Step 1 Run the Program and Connect your Galaxy S8 to PC

Step 2 Enable USB debugging on Your Phone

Step 3 Scan and Analyze Your Samsung Galaxy S8

Step 3 Preview and Recover Deleted/Lost Text Messages on Galaxy and backup missing data onto computer.

After analysis, the software will list all of the contacts previously deleted or wiped on the left menu bar. You can preview each item and select the ones you want to recover. In default, the software will recover all of files, including contacts, text messages, photos, documents and media files. However, you can recover the selected items individually, because full recovery takes much more time and consumes more disk space on your Android phone. .

Click on the Recover button on the bottom of the screen after selection, and choose a local path to store the recovered files. It takes a while to fully recover the items, depending on how many files you are preparing to recover. Just have a cup of coffee during the recovery time.

The above example shows you how easily to recover contacts on your Android phone with U.Fone Android Toolkit - Android Data Recovery. Actually, it's a complete data recovery solution that can also recover text messages, photos, video, audio and documents. You can get back all your lost data, no matter it was deleted accidently, or damaged during run time. Highly recommended to anyone who takes serious in data protection.