• All Categories
Quick Search
Android phone & tablet RSS

How to recover android phone data on computer? [Copy the Link]

1#
As you know, mobile phone has become more and more versatile nowadays. Apart from making phone calls and sending text messages, people are able to take pictures or shoot videos with their Android smart phone. However, many incidents may lead to the data loss from Android devices. If you mistakenly delete photo, videos, contacts, messages or documents from your phone, this Coolmuster Android Data Recovery must be your best choice to completely recover all lost data without losing any detail.
Just few simple steps to recover android phone data:

Step 1: Connect your phone to computer via the USB cable, then launch the app on computer.

Step 2: Scan for the lost data on your phone
After that, you should click "Refresh" button, then your phone will be detected immediately. Then there will be an superuser Request shows on your phone, you need to click "Allow" to on your phone to allow the app to scan your phone. The program will automatically detect your phone and scan them deeply. When the scan finishes, all the contained files in your phone will be displayed in clear categories.

Step 3: Preview and recover lost data
That's all!
last editeveevea edited on 2016-03-09 21:06:25
2#

How to recover deleted files from android ? One of the best and fastest way to start your android device into recovery mode. If you lost data contacts/messages on android internal memory .When you need to recover ,you have to root your android device. I
3#

Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost android phone data with some android data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use. Try iPubsoft Android Data Recovery
4#

To be frankly, the Android data recovery apps are so crappy that don't expect to recover any data from Android devices. The desktop programs are more reliable such as Androidphoensoft Android Recovery, which is capable of restoring all sorts of deleted files from Android phone or tablet. The most important function of this program is that you can selectively recover lost photos, videos, contacts, text messages, apps, call logs and music from your Android device as you need. In addition, this program allows you to retrieve multiple deleted files from LG G4 and other Android mobile phone in batches.
last editrincepqs edited on 2016-03-24 03:32:39
5#

As I know, android recovery software from MobiKin is professional and easy to use, find the tutorial here:
how to recover contacts from android
how to recover deleted files on android
6#

Android Recovery is a good app for data recovery. You can have a try. It can recover all kinds of files from  Android phones. I have using it for a while and successfully recovered many files with it.
last editKolpoiu edited on 2016-06-24 01:20:44
7#

Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery did it. I got all deleted data back to android phone , all 100% quality. Supports Samsung ,LG,Sony,Motoroal ,HTC,Huawei,Meizu,Xiaomi etc.
last editAjnnjte edited on 2016-07-05 03:21:54
8#

Thanks for the tips,
besides Recuva, you can also use third-party android data recovery program, I think that can be a helpful way for the lost data.

My bro had used one app for his lost photos, almost more than 30 photos.

Hope this guide can help you, restore contacts.
last editAnnieChow edited on 2016-07-05 04:17:46
9#

Thanks for sharing, to recover android phone data, we can also use Coolmuster Android Data Recovery to help.
10#

Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost android phone data with some android data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use. Try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, recover lost data from android phone on computer.