• All Categories
Quick Search
Android phone & tablet RSS

Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 10 Upgrade [Copy the Link]

1#
"I updated my iPhone SE to the latest iOS 10 this afternoon, but I found that all my data was gone after the update, is it possible to get them back from my iPhone without backup?"

If you are also a iDevice's user, believe you also have the same trouble , isn't it? Please calm down, you're never too late to use the iPhone Data Recovery.

iPhone Data Recovery and iPhone Recovery for Mac is an all-around and professional data recovery tool which can not only directly recover lost/deleted data including photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, calendars, reminders and more from your iPhone even if without backup files after updating to iOS 10, but also extract lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup, and restore to your iPhone. What's more, you are allowed one click to fix your iPhone stucking on recovery mode/Apple Logo/White screen/black screen after upgrading to iOS 10.

Steps to Get Back iPhone Lost Data after iOS 10 Upgrade

Step 1. Download, install and luauch the iPhone Data Recovery (Wins or Mac) and connect iPhone to PC.
Step 2. Select the file types as you like and scan your iPhone for the lost content.
Step 3. Preview and recover the lost data from your iPhone in a click.

Related Tutorials:
Extract iPhone Lost Data from Backup
Get iPhone out of recovery mode after update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqxAQg31pQQ
last editjamoner57 edited on 2016-09-08 05:44:50
2#

Pro iPhone data recovery program allows us to Recover iPhone Lost Data after iOS 10 Upgrade. It offers us two recovery modes: One is [ Recover from iOS Device], the other is [ Recover from iTunes Backup Files]. We can choose what we want to recover data from iPhone.
last editdailianjiea edited on 2017-04-25 22:22:34