• All Categories
Quick Search
General Discussion RSS

Retrieve Deleted Photos Videos on Samsung Galaxy S7 [Copy the Link]

"Oh, My God! I accidently deleted many important photos and video on my Galaxy S7, I ever without any backup files, how can I do to get the deleted file back without backup?"
If you are also a Samsung Galaxy S7 user, believe you also have the same trouble , isn't it? Please calm down, you're never too late to use the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the world's No.1 Samsung data recovery program, which allows you directly restore lost and deleted data including contacts, messages, photos, videos and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy device in there simple steps: Scan, Preview, Recover. So, you can easily recover your lost and deleted photos, videos and more from your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge by using this tool.

Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photo Videos on Galaxy S7 Edge/S7

Step1. Download, install and run Samsung Galaxy Recovery on your PC and connect your Galaxy phone to computer.
Step2. Select the file types and scanning mode to scan your Samsung for the lost data.
Step3. Preview and restore the lost photos and videos on your S7 Edge/S7.

Related Tutorials:
Backup Photos Videos from Galaxy S7 to PC
Restore Data from Backup to Samsung
last edittamyor45 edited on 2016-09-08 04:57:03

Samsung Data Recovery is the one that I recommend. This powerful Android Data Recovery program enables you to restore contacts, text messages, pictures, video etc. from your Samsung Galaxy internal memory directly; and SD card..
How to recover deleted videos from Samsung

Samsung data recovery program helps us Retrieve Deleted Photos Videos on Samsung Galaxy S7 easily before they are not overwritten by new data. With its help, we can easily get access to deleted photos videos and get them back from computer via usb cable.

I've tried to find a free tool to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, but failed.Then I friend me recommend you this Samsung data recovery software,I think this is a powerful data recovery for Samsung,I try this software to scan and recover deleted photos videos on Galaxy S7 edge directly.Good!

In additional,the "broken Android data recovery" function allows user fix phone to normal and recover data from a broken Samsung Galaxy phone.